Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cot vs. Air Mattress




My good friend and fellow Glamping mom thinks cots are the way to go. She likes the under bed storage they provide and how little space they take up when packing. She has her heart set on these Easy Cots by Byer of Maine. I am not giving up my air mattress but I could see my three boys in these gorgeous cots featured in Country Living magazine. The pictures are from Monique Keegan's woodsy weekend retreat Summer Haven. I am a huge fan every thing she does. Check out her blog Enjoy Co. here .






2 comments:

  1. I am very happy to read your articles it’s very useful for me, 
    and I am completely satisfied with your website. 
    All comments and articles are very useful and very good.
    Your blog is very attention-grabbing. I am loving all of the in.
    turn you are sharing with each one!….

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. click to read more

    ReplyDelete